As of now (16th April), the site’s main hosting account is still suspended.
From our own pockets and including your donations, we tried to pay the entire bill. We’re currently just about half-way and we’re still trying to clear up the rest. We DID try to ask the host to bring the site back, it DID come back online, but it was shut down again after 24hours because the host changed their minds and said that we’re too much risk. The only way to bring the main site back, is to drop the bill to $0 (zero dollars).
As UMD is now running on a tiny back-up server, this unfortunately means:
- Audiopages are OFF, as they don’t work.
- UMD Forums is only open for Site Editors. (UMD Forums doesn’t work properly)
- Audio updates may be SLOW (we’re busy trying to get the main site back online)
- The site’s design uses an old style. (The real NEW UMD is offline, obviously)
- All other special features of the site are turned off. (They all don’t work.)
- “Searching” is turned off (The Search Box doesn’t work.)
- “Comments” are turned off (They’ll get lost, as they won’t be saved on this tiny server)