On this website you will find links that lead to media files for promotional purposes only. These files are never stored on our servers. The relative media files are found & stored by either private or public third parties & we are NOT part of them. If your copyrighted material has been indexed by UBANMUSiCDAiLY and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication with exact reference to the content you claim ownership to. This message must contain following:
#. Name and the exact URL of your copyrighted material.
#. Contact information so that we may contact you (street address, phone and email etc.).
#. Clear proof of evidence that you own the copyright to said content or evidence that you are a representative of the person/company owning the content.
Once the information is correct, please contact us via: content [at] urbanmusicdaily [dot] net
WE ALSO SUGGEST THAT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO PERMANENTLY REMOVE YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL FROM THE INTERNET, YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE PHYSICAL URL WHERE YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IS HOSTED FROM.
By using this Site and/or uploading any material to this Site, you represent and warrant as a material part of this Agreement that any and all intellectual property, content, or media you upload does not in any way infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party, including such rights manifested in registered or unregistered copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets, whether at common law, by statute or under the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, as amended.
ADDITIONALLY, YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS URBANMUSiCDAiLY.NET AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL THIRD PARTY CLAIMS OF ANY NATURE OR KIND ARISING FROM ANY UPLOADS OF MATERIAL YOU PLACE ON OUR SITE, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY REMOVE ANY MATERIAL THAT IS OR MAY BE INFRINGING OF ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS AT ANYTIME, WITHOUT REFUND OR PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU. YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS AT ANYTIME FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT NOTICE.
We take abuse of our service seriously. If you wish to report a copyright infringement, we need you to send us a proper notification. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of Copyright laws in effect. You MUST provide the following information:
1. Identify yourself as either:
a) The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
b) A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
3. Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit URBANMUSICDAILY.NET to locate the material.
4. Provide contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, a valid electronic mail address.
5. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
6. State that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
A proper notification MUST contain the information above and the URL/LINK of the infringing file , or it may be IGNORED. To send a notification, please email at content [at] urbanmusicdaily [dot] net
You should be aware that, under Copyright Laws in effect, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.